A study by the University of Chile found out that the pellets used are composed of only 20 percent rubber, while the other 80 percent have different elements, such as lead.Full Story
Official investigation revealed that ex-FARC members are being increasingly targeted as 75 killings were reported in 2018, and 35 in 2017.Full Story
Bolsonaro is creating his own political party with the intention of nominating allies for next year's municipal elections.
Protesters are demanding the return of ousted leftist leader Evo Morales, pressuring the coup plotters by blocking the plant, cutting off fuel supply to nearby La Paz.
Until Monday night, 77 dead, 219 injured and 315 arrested was the balance left by the repression against anti-Moise protests.
The "Constitutional Accusation" requires a favorable vote of both the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate.
In its eagerness to halt popular support for Evo Morales, the U.S.-backed regime is violating human rights indiscriminately.
Businessman Horacio Cartes became involved in politics because he "wanted to counter the swing to the left" in Latin America.
As a result of the meeting, the "Mexico Declaration" was issued in which the member countries of the Mechanism highlighted the need for a peaceful solution in Venezuela.